Consulting and speaking on identity topics with an emphasis on cloud identity and identity as a service (IDaaS) in general, and Microsoft's rapidly expanding hybrid identity solution in particular. My professional coverage of this area for Windows IT Pro and my many years as a Microsoft Directory Services MVP give me unique insight and perspective of this rapidly growing technology (see recommendations).
- IDaaS market analysis across all vendors and recommendations based on professional coverage
- Microsoft hybrid identity insights, including
- Azure Active Directory overview and business case
- Bridging Windows Server Active Directory to Azure AD (or any other IDaaS provider)
- Ghostwriting for white papers and other marketing collateral
- Presenting on various Windows Server topics
Notable recent activity:
- 2014 Cloud Identity Summit, sponsored by Ping Identity
- Invited speaker
- Session: "Azure Active Directory: The Future of Microsoft Identity"